Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Its Been a Year...

A year ago today, I started my new job in the operating room...Wow has it ALREADY been a year. I changed specialties drastically, went from OB/Labor and Delivery, to operating room, but I have to admit, the change has been a breath of fresh air. There are moments when I miss experiencing the miracle it is to see families welcome their child into the world. I also worked with some pretty amazing women at my previous job. I have become more competent in my new job responsibilities, making my days so enjoyable. The anxiety and stress of the job are slowly dissipating! Praise the Lord. It has been 4 years since I graduated from nursing school, and wow never thought it would take this long to feel established, somewhat, as a nurse. I definitely feel that I am where the Lord desires me to be for now, and I hope and pray I can share His love and grace in my life with all those I come into contact with.

Nothing else new is going on the King household...so Ill share some pictures. The first two are from St. Augustine, the last two are from St. Lucia...Im ready for another vacation, I mentioned Hawaii to Noah the other day and he laughed! I'll just go without him;)







1 comment:

  1. Um, I'll go to Hawaii with you sister!!! Let's start planning a trip :)

    ReplyDelete